CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Baby Olson

So many ppl know im preg. SUPER EXCITED!!!!
Sam and I stopped preventing like 6 months ago with no luck. We never wanted to try because it can make intimacy be work or for a driven purpose. I was bummed so i asked my work's nurse what she thought was up and she suggested i monitor my ovulatating. Much to my despair i NEVER ovulated... so i was determined i wasn't going to have kids without help. So i stopped caring and moved on for the time being. Little did i know God had a anniversary present for us in mind! Praise God right!?! Well a friend of ours has a friend i was able to meet once, who has been trying to get preg for over a year. My heart broke! I have no idea but she was heavy on my heart for MONTHS and i continually prayed for her. Mon am (found out sun night) i was in the shower and i prayed, Lord i know how hard that was for me, cant imagine how hard it is for her... can you just give her a baby!?! SHE JUST ANNOUNCED ON FACEBOOK SHE IS PREG!!!!! THe lord is so faithful!

3 comments:

Kimmy said...

what an AWESOME testimony of God's faithfulness not only to you but to your friend! it will be so amazing that you have that to share with your little one some day!!

Robin-Monique said...

how exciting! You must have found out pretty early than i take it? The whole journey is so amazing but it does get really fun towards the end!

Kimmy said...

ok I know you aren't on here much BUT i nominated you for a kreativ blogger award!! check out my blog :)