CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Crafting & Food

I have been looking at baby stuff for sale on Esty alot lately and I can totally make a bunch of that stuff... and since i've used my spendy sewing machine once, i think its time to break it back out and go for it. I'll post em as I do it! Also, i'm on a mission to get my family off crap and onto the organic healthy stuff I LOVE! Im not sure how i'm going to do it, but i'm going to make it fit in my budget!! I'll also post recipes as I find em.

For now here is a recipe for an AMAZING dip you can eat with crackers or other veggies

1 container greek yogurt
1 large cucmber chopped small
1/4 cup onion chopped small
dill and garlic (salt, fresh, or i use the juice in the pre-chopped jar) to taste

mix all together... its AMAZING and healthy!

1 comments:

Kimmy said...

Totally agree that all the stuff on Etsy is super easily made! That is if you know how to sew (which I do not) maybe you could teach me?! LOL :)